Print Associate Editor
- What did you enjoy most about the Publishing program?
- What I enjoyed most about the Publishing program was how diverse it was. Although I didn’t manage to complete it, I have certainly taken away more from it than I came in with. I liked how practical it was, and getting to produce and publish a magazine at the end of it was very fulfilling.
- What is one unique or interesting thing about you?
- I have a lot of tattoos that are history based, my favourites being those of Tsar Nicholas II and Rasputin.
- What’s the last place you traveled to (other than for school)?
- The last place I travelled to was downtown Vancouver. However outside of Vancouver, the last place I travelled was to Palm Springs in California.
- Who inspires you and why?
- One of the people who inspires me the most would have to be my mum’s dad. He would have been my grand-dad. He was in the RAF and did Bomb Disposal. He invented a machine called the “Stevens Stopper,” which helped to reduce air pressure inside of bombs and defused them. He also received the George Medal for his work, which in Britain is the highest civilian award. He died before I was born, but I wish I had had the chance to meet him.