Print Ad Designer, Production Artist
- What did you enjoy most about the Publishing program.
- My best memory of this program was making Pacific Rim Magazine. I think this is the greatest part of this program because we had the opportunity to belong to the publishing team and make a real magazine before getting into the real world. Also, I am a part-time student, so PRM was the last big project with my classmates with whom I spent a year.
- What is one unique or interesting thing about you?
- Since I was a child, I have loved nature and interacting with animals. I’m interested in marine mammals, so my dream was to become a marine biologist. I still can’t believe that my dream has totally changed. Now, I love to design and look at other’s designs, but my favourite designs are based on nature. I still love to know about animals and nature.
- What do you like to do on your days off?
- I love to explore books or movies, fancy restaurants and cafés. When I am tired, I just stay home to watch movies and dramas on Netflix, or read a book. However, I am a huge fan of delicious food, so I always go out to find good restaurants and cafés!
- Who inspires you and why?
- I am inspired by one of my friends, Yuki Yoshioka. We have known each other for almost 10 years. She is a young fashion designer. She studied fashion when she was in high school, and her interests haven’t changed since. Her goal is to have her favourite artist wear the clothes she made. When I feel stressed, she tries to understand and to cheer me up.