Print Features Editor
- What did you enjoy most about the Publishing program?
- What I loved about the Publishing program was how much skill-based learning there was. We learned how to use Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator; how to write and edit for publication; how to create an entire print magazine from scratch; and how to code and design our own website. I feel like I can go out into the real world with an entire new skillset. We also learned how to work hard and get things done!
- What is one unique or interesting thing about you?
- Some of my side-hustles include teaching yoga, singing and playing guitar, and photography.
- What do you like to do on your days off?
- On a day off I would ideally wake up early, do a workout, have a delicious coffee, then go outside and spend time in nature, go on adventures, go on a hike, and do fun activities (and put my phone away).
- What’s the last place you traveled to (other than for school)?
- The last place I traveled to was Arizona and California. I flew to Phoenix and met a friend for a road trip to Sedona, Monument Valley, Palm Springs, and Joshua Tree. It was fun!