Print Layout Artist, Production Artist
Web WordPress Designer
- What did you enjoy most about the Publishing program?
- The work simulation! I love how the program mirrors real-world scenarios that can play out in a job, while getting to know my classmates in our creative pursuits!
- What is one unique or interesting thing about you?
- Many people think I grew up here (in Vancouver), but I spent most of my childhood and teenage years in Dubai, United Arab Emirates!
- What’s the last place you traveled to (other than for school)?
- A six-week backpacking trip in Europe with amazing friends! There’s so much you learn about yourself while travelling with other people!
- Who inspires you and why?
- Ben Hulse and Greg Durrell—graphic designers who were part of the design team that created the brand of the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. They later went on to build a design firm partnership that aims to help ambitious organizations make a lasting impact.