Print Associate Art Director
Web Web Designer
- What do you enjoy most about the Publishing program?
- One aspect of the Publishing program I have enjoyed most has been the amazing connections made with fellow classmates, instructors, and people within the industry. This program has taught us all a lot about the publishing industry, working together as a team, and a plethora of tangible and intangible skills.
- What is one interesting or unique thing about you?
- For the past two years, I have lived in a 156-square-foot apartment. It’s had its challenges but it’s been fun and I think it will set me up nicely for when I travel and (hopefully) work remotely. Sometimes to live big, you have to learn how to live small too!
- What do you like to do on your days off?
- On a day off, I love to be at the beach. I love being by the water, out in the sun, surrounded by good friends and laughter. That, and being active (hiking, biking, muay thai)!
- What’s the last place you travelled to?
- I went to South Africa for two-and-a-half weeks in May 2018. I went for a friend’s wedding with a big group of fellow Canadian friends. The wedding was magical, the safaris were unbelievable, and the trip as a whole was unforgettable, and one of the best experiences of my life.