Print Ad Designer
- What did you enjoy most about the Publishing program?
- What I enjoyed the most about the Publishing program is probably what everyone says about the program: that I could finish in one year. I get bored very easily, so seeing a program that had all the courses I wanted to take—and using the creativity I had bottled up—in only one year, I had no choice but to take it. And I’m glad I did.
- What is one unique or interesting thing about you?
- One unique or interesting thing about me… That’s a tough question! I’m really good with languages, I can speak 3 almost 4. Or that every time, every time, I watch a movie, I Google about it. I check everything about it.
- What do you like to do on your days off?
- On my days off I like to watch movies and series (boring, I know), and go on picnics or go to the beach.
- Who inspires you and why?
- It’s kinda cheesy, but my parents. They taught me a lot on how to be an ethical person. I’m very grateful for every single thing they taught me and how they raised me. Because of them, I feel like I became a woman that can make a difference if not to the world, then to people that surround me.